An insight on Queen Elizabeth National Park
Close to 100 species of mammals and about 606 types of birds dwell within this park and among them is are the: large schools of hippos, large forest hogs and the good-look Uganda kobs which are all commonly seen in the tourist villages on the magnificent Mweya Peninsula which prides in a beautiful waterfront locale within the shadows of Mountain Rwenzori. However, the isolated Ishasha Sector is prominent for the resident tree-climbing lions, the Maramagambo forest is habitat to an attractive diversity of monkeys plus birds, the crater lakes hold thousands of the beautiful pink flamingoes, while the Kyambura Gorges is habitat to habituated Chimpanzees.
The safari package to include:
• Transportation by a 4 x 4 vehicle from Entebbe International airport and back
• En-route lunches
• 2 hours boat ride on the Kazinga channel..
• Driver or guide’s subsistence allowance
• Park fees
• A primate walk in the company of a guide on the Kyambura gorge
• Igongo Cultural visit
• Ranger/guide fees
• Game drives
• Full Board (FB) accommodation as per each listed itinerary
Nevertheless, the package excludes personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, telephone, tips, cigars and many others.